Monday, January 31, 2011

New Post...WooHoo!

So I just posted my concept for the Little Big Planet 2 - Sack Boys challenge that is going on over at Gameartisans.org and I thought it would be cool if I posted some of my work here as well:


This is a Sack Boy version of Geralt from the game The Witcher made by Atari and CDProjeckt. After surfing the web for about 15 minutes I realized that almost anyone that could be made into a Sack Boy had pretty much been done, but then I remembered this guy from a bunch of trailers and screen shots my brother Corey sent me a while back (I have never played the game but he's a pretty Bad@$$ lookin' dude and the game looks really pretty haha!). I am terrible at reaching the deadlines for these contests since there is pretty small incentive to win and I ain't gettin' paid for it haha! You really just get bragging rights if you win and it's a great way to show off your work and get exposure as an artist.

Well I am pretty happy that I managed to post something up within a reasonable time frame since my last blog so let's see if I can keep this up, my goal is at least 2 art-related posts a month at the very least! Stay tuned for a 3d version of this guy sometime before the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment