Wednesday, October 17, 2012

GAMES!!!

The studio I work for Wahoo Studios has released a few games we have been working on lately and recently released on Xbox Live. 

First off, here's our big one. This "game" is part of Intel's fall marketing campaign. It's an interactive FMV experience for the Kinect, kind of like the old school Sega CD games. And it has Chris Evans, Redfoo from LMFAO and Chanel Iman from Victoria' Secret. Pretty awesome right? 



Next up is our candyland themed DLC for A World Of Keflings: Sugar, Spice and Not So Nice! I made a lot of content for this game. I even worked on the trailer.



And more DLC for A World of Keflings: The Curse Of The Zombiesaurus. I didn't work on this one as much as the above game, but what I did do was still fun. I also made the Graveyard image in the end of the trailer.


No comments:

Post a Comment